In a modern era dominated by a tech-savvy lot of consumers, nothing else precedes customer experience. According to statistics, users spend a considerable amount of time researching on the internet before they make a choice on which product to rent or purchase. The age when simple brochures and newspaper ads were more than sufficient to successfully market a product has long gone obsolete.
Why settle for a limited outreach, when pioneering technology like 360 Virtual Tours, Aerial Photography and Immersive 3D Tours can open your venture to a whole new flow of audience from across the globe? How? Simply use Virtual Tours. But what exactly is a virtual tour?
VIRTUAL TOUR: WHAT IS IT?
A virtual tour merely represents a simulation of an actual location, normally comprising a cycle of videos and or still images. It is a production of media including 360-degree panoramas, still photography, video, narration, text, among others. With virtual tours, the audience can view a location/site and subsequently experience it, devoid of being physically present.
Numerous brands and individuals have established virtual tours or a 360 virtual tour, and this includes Brands, Hotels, Agencies, Corporate Recruiters, Destination Marketers, Brokers (Real Estate), Tour Operators, Photographers and much more.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Imagine surveying a site or location from the comfort of your seat at home or office directly from your phone or computer. Amazing isn’t it? If you cannot physically get to a given location for whatever reason, virtual tours offer you the chance to explore and enjoy the place nonetheless.
Moreover, if you wish to showcase or promote a business, product or service you are offering, you now know what to do! With a virtual tour, you not only save on time, but also on resources. What’s more, it also allows you the opportunity to introduce more individuals to your venture.
A 360 virtual tour, for instance, allows you to interact with a tour by the simple touch of your computer’s touchpad or mouse to “glance through” the location. As such, you can enjoy a genuine feeling of what and how it would otherwise be like if you did visit the spot.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Numerous reasons drive people to use virtual tours. They find use in universities, hospitality, and real estate industries and much more, to allow the user to view a particular setting while online. What’s more, its use has spread to a wide array of industries that incorporate technology to boost their marketing campaigns and efforts. In recent times, virtual tour accessibility and quality have significantly improved. As a result, websites can now facilitate the navigation of the tours through clicking on incorporated floor plans or maps.
WHY VIRTUAL TOURS?
- Virtual tours eradicate the need tophysically be present at a location to view and explore it.
- Through them, you can gain access toexperiences and information which may have otherwise been unavailable such asprofiling a site/location/spot before the actual visit. This can assist help you make better-informed selections and plans.
- Virtual tours typically fulfill practical,day by day queries about potential destinations.
- Virtual tours are tailored to not onlyquench your curiosity but sufficiently fit your state of affairs. Besides includingevery detail you deem essential, they can also take an interactive approach with complexity and simplicity just as you desire.
- Virtual tours help a business, brand orproduct get significant global outreach. With current technological advancements,a virtual tour can now get incorporated into a website in the form of a video. Websites complimented by video content benefit from a better possibility (22%) of being located by search engines like Google or Yahoo. As such, including virtual tours on your website can improve your chances of acquiring prospect customers.
- Finally, nothing feels better than having areal-time experience of how a venue looks like without being personally on theground. How you do this?
The Internet besides being a portal is also a chance to showcase your commodities, brand or services to the widest possible audience. With the accessibility and quality of typical virtual tours getting better by the day, and penetration of broadband slowly gaining strides, folks are increasingly resorting to the internet where they can exclusively interact and experience areas of individual interest as vacation and tourist locales, universities and colleges, real estate, museums, and hotels.
Explore your dreams without having to set foot outside your home physically! How? Go digital, go the virtual tours way.